HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER
Hand Held Particle Counter - Cleanroom - Hand Held - 6 Channels 0.3 micron MO-2089311-01
The air particle counter HHPC-6+ is a full featured six channel handheld particle counter designed for a wide range of tasks in high technology cleanroom manufacturing environments such as semiconductor or flat panel display manufacturing. The unique cradle provides convenient PC access to particle counting data via Ethernet or USB cable while ensuring that the HHPC 6+ is fully charged and ready for use at all times.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER BENEFITS
• Routine monitoring - easy-to-read high resolution display is fully configurable, presenting only the data you want in a clear large font
• Light weight and comfortable for those hard to reach HEPA filter leaks - only 1.5 pounds the slim design allows single handed operation. Perfect for effortless trouble shooting of filter leaks in mini-environments and workstations.
• Cleanroom classifications - quickly check or validate ISO Class 5 (Fed Std Class 100) or higher cleanrooms and controlled environments.
• Visual particle trending - save analysis time with on-the-spot process profiling to pinpoint particle events.
• Easy network connectivity - download to Excel via Ethernet using industry standard browsers
• Use a memory stick - grab the data and go! Plug a USB memory stick in the particle counter to transfer your particle data direct to a PC
• USB cable direct to PC - Plug it in like a camera, your data appears in Excel
• Leave your particle counter in the cleanroom on the charge cradle (optional). Your handheld is fully charged, and rady for use at all times. The unique cradle provides PC access to particle counting data via Ethernet or USB cable.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER SPECIFICATIONS
Particle Size Range: 0.3µ- 10µ, channels per ISO 14644-1 (FS209E)
Number of Channels: 6
Weight: Ultra-lightweight at 1.5 lbs
Flow Rate: 2.83 lpm. ISO 14644-1 class 5 compliant
0.3µ samples in a minute
USB Support: Simple data export to memory stick or direct connect to PC via USB cable. No software required
Ethernet Support: Access particle data over network with common browsers such as Windows Explorer, Safari and Firefox
Display: Large 3.5" High resolution 320x240 color for super clear viewing with intuitive for easy navigation
Display Data Modes: Traditional tabular particle counts or trend graph for easy particle profiling
Enclosure: High impact polycarbonate ABS for exceptional durability
Dimensions: 10.7" x 3.9" x 2.1" Contoured for single handed operation
Battery Duration: Over 10 hours with typical use model. Minimum 5.5 hours
Data Storage: 10,000 records for the most demanding applications
Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.3µ; 100% for particles > 0.45um (per ISO 21501)
Zero Count Level: 1 count/5 minute (per JIS B9921)
Concentration Limits: 10% at 4,000,000 per cubic foot (per ISO21501)
Count Modes: Raw counts, N/CF, N/CM, N/L in Cumulative or Differential
Security: Administrator password controlled (optional)
UL Languages: english and Japanese
Alarms: User defined: Counts
Battery Charging: 3.5 hours
Operating Environment: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)/ < 95% non-condensing
Storage Environment: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)/ Up to 98% non-condensing
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER COMMON APPLICATIONS: High Technology Manufacturing Industries
• Semiconductor fabs
• Hard disk storage manufacturing
• Flat panel display facilities
• Optical assembly
• Print heads manufacturing
• High precision manufacturing, MEMS, MOEMS
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER: High Technology Manufacturing Applications
• Routine cleanroom monitoring for high tech manufacturing.
• Troubleshooting particle contamination related problems whith high cleanliness manufacturing environments.
• Spot check in critical locations.
• Identify gross leak in filters.
• Pin point particle generation within process equipment or mini-environments.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER: GMP Regulated Manufacturing Industries
• Aseptically packaging food and beverage products
• TetraPac filling lines
• Formulating pharmacies
• Medical device
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER: GMP Related Applications
• Routine monitoring of controlled environments and cleanrooms as part of a good manufacturing practice regime.
• Ideal for ISO Class 5-7 (FED STD Class 100 - Class 10,000) controlled environments.
• Aseptically packaging food, dairy and beverage products.
HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTER ACCESSORIES
MO-2089380-01 HHPC 6+ Charge and communication cradle
MO-230-300-1000 12 VDC Power supply/charger
MO-VP212808 Zero count filter
MO-2089398 Zero count filter adapter
MO-460-400-0002 USB-A to MINI-B-5P Cable 6' w/Ferrite
MO-2089328-01 Carrying case assembly HHPC+
MO-DOC026.97.80271 User Manual
MO-460-400-0005 Ethernet Cable
MO-2080732-15 High pressure diffuser 0.1 CFM with HHPC+ adapter
HHPC-6+ Beckman Coulter Met One Hand Held Particle Counter
MO-2089311-01 6 Size Channels 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 & 10.0µ Includes a carrying case
For more options, visit our main Particle Counter section.
Order online, call customer service at 303-752-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org