Particle Counters | Single Channel | 0.3 - 5.0 Microns | Hand Held
Air Particle Counter - Met One Instruments - Self Contained - Handheld - Single Channel 0.3 Microns - ME-GT-321
The GT-321 handheld particle counter is a single channel portable particle counter that counts particles 0.3 microns. This is competely self contained with its own internal battery and sample pump, and is programmable, allowing you to choose your particle sizes of interest from five sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 5.0 microns. The GT-321 starts delivering volumetric concentration results in about 6 seconds. This facilitates quick multi site sampling, tracing particle sources and site particle trending. Only two front panel buttons control the size channels and sample cycle. The side mounted power switch allows for convenient thumb operation. The self contained battery pack powers the unit for 8 hours of typical intermitten operation, and for up to 5 hours of continous use. The included AC adapter operates the counter, even when the battery pack is discharged, and recharges the depleted battery overnight (16 hrs) when turned off.
PARTCLE COUNTER OPERATION
The ME-GT-321 is simple operation with only two front panel buttons to control the size channels and sample cycle. The side-mounted power switch allows for convenient thumb operation. The self contained battery pack powers the unit for 8 hours of typical intermittent operation, and up to 5 hours of continuous use. The included AC adapter/charger operators the 321, even when the battery pack is discharged, and recharges the depleted battery overnight (16 hours) when the unit is turned off. Units are typically available for same day or next day shipping.
Unlike other counters that can take up to a minute to deliver results, the ME-GT-321 starts delivering volumetric concentration results in about 6 seconds. This facilitates quick multi-site sampling, tracing particle sources and site particle trending.
Only two front panel buttons control the size channels and sample cycle. The side mounted power switch allows for convenient thumb operation.
Counts individual particle using scattered laser light.
PARTICLE COUNTER FEATURES
• Select between five particle sizes - 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 or 5.0 microns
• Fast Sampling
• Simple Operation
• Battery Powered
• AC or battery powered
• Completely self contained
• Keypad selectable sizes
• 1 year warranty
PARTICLE COUNTER PERFORMANCE
• Particle Size Range: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 and 5.0µm (selectable)
• Concentration Range: 0-3,00,000 particles per cubic foot (105,900 particles/L)
• Accuracy: +/- 10%, to calibration aerosol
• Sensitivity: 0.3 µm
• Flow Rate: 0.1 cfm (2.83 lpm)
• Sample Time: 1 minute total (first reading in 9 seconds, subsequently every 6 seconds)
• Light Source: Laser diode, 30 mW, 780 nm
• Power: 6V Ni-MH self contained battery pack - provides 8 hours of typical intermittent operation, up to 5 hours continuous use
• AC Adapter/Charger: AC to DC module, 100-240 VAC to 9 VDC @ 350 mA typical
• Communications: RS-232
• Certifications: Meets or exceeds CE, ISO, ASTM and JIS international certifications
• Display: 16 character LCD
• Keyboard: 2 button membrane
• Size: Height = 6.25" (15.9 cm), Width = 3.65" (9.3 cm), Thickness = 2.0" (5.1 cm)
• Weight: 1.74 lb - 28 oz (0.79 kg)
• Operating Temperature: 0º to +50ºC
• Storage Temperature: -20º to +60ºC
PARTICLE COUNTER SUPPLIED ACCESSORIES
• User manual
• Serial cable
• AC to DC converter with AC power cord
• Iso-kinetic sample probe
• Carrying case
• Zero particle filter
• NIST Certificate of Calibration
PARTICLE COUNTER OPTIONAL ACCESSORY
• Flow Meter ME-9801
Product Code: ME-GT-321 Particle Counter, Met One Instruments, Self Contained, Handheld, Single Channel 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 or 5.0 microns
TO ORDER HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS
To order hand held particle counters online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The hand held particle counters are shipped FedEx insured. The shipping charge is prepayed and added to the invoice. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to hand held particle counters, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Equipment including: softwall cleanrooms, environmental monitoring systems, and Motorized Shoe Cleaners.