AIR PARTICLE COUNTER
view more images
Air Particle Counter - Met One Instruments - Self Contained - Hand Held - 4 Channels - ME-804
The air particle counter is a hand held 4 channel portable particle counter that counts particles 0.3 microns to 10.0 microns. This is competely self contained with its own internal battery and sample pump, and is programmable, allowing you to choose your particle sizes of interest from seven sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0 or 10.0 microns.
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER BENEFITS
SMALL SIZE - BIG PERFORMANCE
The 804 handheld particle counter is a 4 channel portable particle counter that counts particles 0.3 microns to 10.0 microns - giving you portability and reliability at the lowest price in the industry.
COMPLETELY SELF CONTAINED - SELECTABLE PARTICLE SIZES
Don't let the size fool you–this unit is completely self-contained with its own internal battery and sample pump, and is programmable, allowing you to choose your particle sizes of interest from seven sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0 or 10.0 microns
Unlike other counters that can take up to a minute to deliver results, the 804 incorporates user selectable sampling time up to 1 minute and displays counts in as little as 3 seconds. The unit will take single or continuous samples.
Only two front-panel buttons and scroll wheel provide a user friendly, menu driven platform that provides ease in configuration.
BATTERY OR AC POWERED
The self-contained battery pack powers the unit for 30 hours of typical intermittent operation, and for up to 8 hours of continuous use. The included AC charger / adapter operates the counter, even when the battery pack is discharged, and recharges the depleted battery in 2.5 hours.
FLEXIBLE DATA INTERFACES / USB COMMUNICATION
Stores up to 2500 records for output, Excel formatted output via included single computer software. USB interface provides quick data download and field firmware upgrades.
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER FEATURES
• Fast Sampling - The 804 incorporates user selectable sampling time up to 1 munute and displays counts in as little as 3 seconds. The unit will take single or continuous samples.
• Simple Operation - Only 2 front panel buttons and scroll wheel, menu driven platform that provides ease in cofigureation.
• Battery Powered - The self contained battery pack powers the unit for 30 hours of typical intermitten operation, and for up to 8 hours of continous use.
• AC Powered - The included AC charger/adapter operates the counter, even when the battery pack is discharged, and recharges the depleted battery in 2.5 hours.
• Flexible Data Interfaces - Stores up to 2500 records for output, Excel Formatted output via included single computer software.
• USB Communication - USB interface provides quick data download and field firmware upgrades.
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER SPECIFICATIONS
• OPERATING PRINCIPLE - Counts individual particles using scattered laser light
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER PERFORMANCE
• Particle Size Range - Four Channels : >0.3, >0.5, >0.7, >1.0, >2.5, >5.0, and >10.0 μm (selectable)
• Concentration Range - 0 – 3,000,000 particles per cubic foot (105,900 particles/L)
• Accuracy - ± 10%, to calibration aerosol
• Sensitivity - 0.3 μm
• Flow Rate - 0.1 cfm (2.83 lpm)
• Sample Time - Adjustable (3-60 seconds)
• Status Indicators - Low Battery, Service
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER ELECTRICAL
• Light Source - Laser diode, 30 mW, 780 nm
• Power - 7.2V Lithium Ion self-contained battery pack—provides 30 hours of typical intermittento peration, up to 8 hours continuous use
• AC Adapter/Charger - AC to DC module intelligent Lithium Ion charger, 100 – 240 VAC to 8.4 VDC @ 1500 mA typical. Charge time 2.5 hours typical
• Communications - USB
• Certifications - Meets or exceeds CE, ISO, ASTM, and JIS international certifications
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER INTERFACE
• Display - 2 line by 16-character LCD
• Keyboard - 2-button membrane
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER PHYSICAL
• Size - Height: 6.75" (17.2 cm) Width: 3.75" (9.5 cm) Thickness: 2.0" (5.1 cm)
• Weight - 1.31 lb (21 oz) (0.60 kg)
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER ENVIRONMENTAL
• Operating Temperature - 0° to +50°C
• Storage Temperature - -20° to +60°C
AIR PARTICLE COUNTER ACCESSORIES
• Supplied - Operation Manual
AC to DC Converter Module with IEC AC Power Cord
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
• Optional - Carrying Case (P/N 8517)
Protective Boot (P/N 80450)
Zero Filter Kit (P/N 80846)
Flow Meter Kit (P/N 80530)
Product Code: ME-804 Hand Held Particle Counter, Met One Instruments, Self Contained, 4 Channels, 0.3 to 10.0 microns
TO ORDER HAND HELD PARTICLE COUNTERS
To order hand held particle counters online, you can click above, call customer service at (303)752-0076, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping Instructions: The hand held particle counters are shipped FedEx insured. The shipping charge is prepayed and added to the invoice. Customer is responsible for the freight charge.
In addition to hand held particle counters, we also offer a variety of other Cleanroom Equipment including: softwall cleanrooms, environmental monitoring systems, and Motorized Shoe Cleaners.