3M Workstation and Ground Monitor Checker
An easy-to-use, self-contained and portable system to verify the operation of your workstation monitors. The Workstation Monitor Checker was designed specifically to verify the proper operation of your dual wrist strap, workstation and ground monitors. The Checker simulates the proper resistances and signals to check for the correct response and verify that the monitors are in compliance with your facilities specifications. Although the Checker was designed to work with 3M monitors such as 3M™ WS Aware, Iron Man Plus, 3M™ Ground Master and 3M™ Ground Man, it can also be used to verify the operation of most other monitors on the market today.
3M-CTE701 3M Workstation & Ground Monitor Checker
• 3.5 mm jack for wrist strap monitor test.
• EMI button and LED for metal grounds.
• Banana jack for ground test.
• Banana jack for reference grounds.
• High (fail limit) switches for metal and soft grounds.
• Low (pass limit) switches for metal and soft grounds.
• Power switch and LED.
• Threshold setting switches.
• Body voltage set potentiometer.
• Body voltage test button.
• Pass (low limit) switch for wrist straps.